Quick Service POS Tailored for the Needs of the Quick Service Industry
Quick service restaurants face unique challenges—high turnover rates, shrinking margins, and fast customer service.
In order to be successful with these difficult demands, you need a quick service POS solution that is tailored for the needs of the quick service industry.
Improve Speed of Service
Intuitive Interface Saves Valuable Time
Reflection POS offers a myriad of benefits to quick service restaurants. Its intuitive interface and natural flow of order processing will ensure that employees are trained effortlessly and quickly.
New employees will be empowered to take orders accurately and efficiently from the day they start. Reflection POS for quick service restaurants gives staff the ability to handle orders in one window without navigating between multiple screens.
The quick service POS interface displays open orders, menu items, payments, and discounts all in the same window. Additionally, Reflection POS is flexible in that it integrates with quick service kitchen video systems and tablets to enable line busting. This saves valuable time and allows your staff to handle more customers quickly.
Seamlessly Integrate with Quick Service POS Peripherals
Handle the Varied Facets of Quick Service with Ease
Quick service POS needs to be able to direct the many unique facets that make up quick service establishments, including the drive-thru, dining room, and self-ordering kiosks.
Reflection POS effortlessly handles single and dual drive-thru concepts, even those with multiple order windows, all in the same interface.
This allows employees to easily toggle between orders quickly.
Reflection POS for Quick Service Restaurants
Empowering Quick Service Restaurant Owners to Increase Profitability
Speed of Service
- Customize screens and order flow to streamline the ordering process
- On-screen order panels allow cashiers to easily switch between orders for adding items and processing payments
- Set efficiency timers to report the speed of service at the counter or drive-thru
- Automatic combo recognition improves cashier efficiency, ensures accurate pricing, and reduces the number of voided transactions
Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Add customer facing displays to counter terminal, promoting products and ensuring accurate order entry and pricing
- Interface with popular drive-thru order confirmation boards to provide customers with visual order confirmation and to provide valuable space to promote products
- Offer multiple payment options, such as online and mobile ordering, credit and gift cards
- Offer loyalty programs to incentivize customers and keep them coming back
- Control your areas of highest cost
- Track employee clock-ins and clock-outs
- View detailed timekeeping and payroll reports
- Optimize your labor scheduling
- Schedule when employees can clock in and out with grace periods
- Track individual inventory items for usage and cost
- Recipe explosion allows inventory items to be “used” as menu items are sold
- Track raw ingredient and finished product waste.
5 Reasons Why You Should Use an Embedded POS System
Get a free eBook from NCC today that will help you with your decision when purchasing a new Point of Sale system.
Boost Quick Service Productivity with Cloud-Based Headquarters
View Reports and Make Quick Service POS Programing Changes with RHQ
RHQ is a cloud-based computing system that doesn’t rely on a network server to keep your quick service restaurant operating. Coupled with Reflection POS, RHQ allows you to keep up with your restaurant without having to be on site.
That means that all checks , time clock information, and sales data are pushed up to the cloud at times of your choosing to keep you up to speed. The POS system runs independently and keeps all sales data stored locally so that if your internet goes down, you still run to full capacity; then when the internet is restored, your data is automatically pushed up to the RHQ Server.
RHQ also features:
- Email or text alerts sent to your smartphone or tablet
- Dashboards to review snapshot data
- Off-site backup of POS data
- Archived reports for historical viewing
The Most Reliable POS Management System Available
Raise Your Bottom Line and Reap Greater Rewards
Reflection POS is built on solid-state technology and has a reliable embedded operation system. It is the most sophisticated POS network on the market and offers a fully certified semi-integrated EMV solution. This new, EMV-enabled interface is available with NCC’s Reflection POS.
- Embedded OS = no spyware or viruses
- 100% terminal redundancy
- Self-healing network
- No single point of failure