When you run event operations, your customers are your number one priority. So, your event point of sale (POS) solution should help you enhance your customers’ experiences, not take away from them. For that to be possible, all transactions must be processed quickly and easily so that customers can make purchases without missing out on any entertainment or activity.
With Reflection POS’s built-in inventory management, age verification, suggestive selling, and intuitive design, you can have the tools you need to grow your business while providing exceptional customer service.
Scalable, Flexible Event POS Solutions
Networks of up to 64 terminals
No matter the size or concept of your event, just having a powerful, fast POS system for special events isn’t enough. It must also have the flexibility to operate within any space. Event operations like concession stands, bars, and memorabilia vendors require many different setups. Our software solutions have the flexibility and functionality to operate efficiently and quickly, even in the most unconventional spaces and configurations.
Event operations have unique challenges that only the most sophisticated point of sale can take on. Reflection POS for special events can address any need in any space, whether it’s a one-terminal pop-up shop or a large multi-vendor festival.
Turnkey Design and User-Friendly Interface
Focus On Your Unique Event Business Needs
We offer a complete solution, ready to operate after installation. The intuitive design provides a user-friendly interface that’s consistent across fixed-terminal and tablet interfaces.
While many other event POS solutions can be complex and difficult to get accustomed to, Reflection POS is easy to learn and simple to use. As a result, you can spend less time training employees and more time focusing on providing a great experience to your customers.
Reflection POS for Events
Empowering Event Operators to Better Serve Attendees
Built-in Inventory Control
- Track usage and cost for individual inventory items
- Receive inventory remotely via tablet
- “On the spot” inventory with real-time tracking
- Multiple price points for individual items
- Mix and match pricing
- Member or Quantity pricing
- Driver’s license scanning
- Age restrictions for individual items
- Fast, secure verification process
- Track clock-ins and clock-outs
- Schedule grace periods
- View detailed timekeeping and payroll reports
Keep Your Customers Tuned In with Mobile Ordering and Kiosks
With mobile ordering and added self-service kiosks your customers never have to miss a moment of their favorite performance or event ever again. Customers can now order traditionally, from a self-service kiosk, or from their mobile phone. Making transactions faster and keeping crowds moving during events.
With mobile ordering event goers can order food and merchandise all from their phone in-between filming the event. Allowing them to absorb their entire event instead of missing it while standing in line. Mobile ordering at events has many benefits including:
- Reduce crowding and long lines at concessions
- Boosting customer satisfaction with prompted order pick up times
- Increase your bottom line with built-in adaptive upselling technology
You and your team know the pain of having a huge event and not enough employees to man all your concession stands. Limiting options of how event goers can get the food and merchandise they want. Leading to long lines, and stressed out staff. By implementing self-service kiosks you can eliminate these issues by:
- Keeping customers moving. Let them put in an order, and return to the event, only returning once their order is ready for pick up
- Reduce stress on staff with automated order entry keeping orders organized and allowing more staff to focus on order fulfillment instead of order entry.
- Increasing health and safety by minimizing cashier-to-customer contact and cash exchange
Improve Specialty Retailer Productivity with Hybrid-Cloud Headquarters
View Reports and Make POS Programming Changes with RHQ
Your special event POS must be scalable, flexible, and able to be used wherever you need it, no matter what obstacles you encounter. With RHQ, our hybrid-cloud computing system, you can keep your event retail businesses in working order remotely without having to rely on a network server.
When paired with Reflection POS for special events, RHQ gives you the power to edit time clock information and monitor sales data on the cloud whenever you need to. In addition, your POS can run independently and keep your data locally stored, so you can still run at full capacity if you experience a temporary internet outage. When the internet is restored, your data will automatically be pushed up to the RHQ server.
RHQ also features:
- Email or text alerts sent to your smartphone or tablet
- Dashboards to review snapshot data
- Off-site backup of POS data
- Archived reports for historical viewing
- POS programming that can be deployed to a single store, group of stores, or all stores
The Most Reliable POS Management System Available
Raise Your Bottom Line and Improve Return on Investment
Reflection POS offers an advanced, state-of-the-art solution built to keep your business safe, secure, and successful. This robust network provides a fully certified semi-integrated EMV solution and is complete with a reliable embedded operating system built on solid-state technology.
NCC’s Reflection POS offers:
- Embedded OS = no spyware or viruses
- 100% terminal redundancy
- Self-healing network
- No single point of failure