When you own a juice bar or smoothie shop, you need a juice shop POS system that caters to your industry. At NCC, we offer Reflection POS—a powerful juice shop POS that is designed to help you keep costs low, profits high, and customers satisfied.
Reflection POS includes the robust functionality to help you manage inventory more efficiently, speed up service, control your costs, and encourage customer loyalty. When you leverage these powerful tools, you gain the ability to streamline your operation and make smarter, data-backed decisions that lead to business growth.
Effortlessly Manage and Control Your Juice Shop Inventory
Juice shops are often fast-paced and hectic and pose unique inventory tracking challenges. With NCC’s juice shop POS, you can track inventory effortlessly, from orchard and root to glass, and better predict what your future inventory needs will be. Reporting functions help you stay stocked up without leading to waste from excess stock.
Reflection POS for Juice Shops
Helping Juice Shop Owners Grow and Succeed
Inventory Management and Ingredient Tracking
- Wirelessly receive inventory via tablet
- Shelf verification
- Inventory tracking from orchard and root to glass
- In-house loyalty builds rewards through points earned or dollars spent
- POS interfaces with loyalty software for enhanced reporting and marketing
- Use loyalty promotions to clear close dated goods off the shelf
- Deliver promos directly to customers with free push notifications
- Add, remove, or adjust menu items as needed
- Easily adjust menu pricing
- Set promotional pricing and specials
Labor and Scheduling Management
- Control your area of highest cost
- Track employee clock-ins and clock-outs
- View detailed timekeeping and payroll reports
- Optimize labor scheduling
- Schedule when employees can clock in and out with grace periods
A Restaurateur’s Guide to Experiential Hospitality
Download our eBook to discover how restaurateurs can leverage experiential retail to take the customer experience above and beyond.
Stay in Control of Your Inventory with Retail BackOffice Software
Efficient Juice Shop Inventory Management
With Retail BackOffice, you’ll be able to increase profits while streamlining your inventory operations. Our powerful back office solution integrates seamlessly with Reflection POS, so you can easily control costs, waste, and stock. Reordering stock is made simple, and you can easily make adjustments and reconcile stock levels on-the-go.
Retail BackOffice reporting lets you pull reports per specific date ranges, customize your software to fit your needs, and export into Excel.
In addition to inventory, Retail BackOffice also provides modules for:
- Vast reporting capabilities
- Price book maintenance
- Hand-held inventory
Improve Juice Shop Productivity with Hybrid-Cloud Headquarters
View Reports and Make POS Programming Changes with RHQ
RHQ is an innovative hybrid-cloud reporting and computing system that doesn’t rely on a network server. Our reporting software integrates perfectly with Reflection POS and allows you to view critical data, keep a finger on the pulse of your operations, and stay informed while off-site.
With RHQ, you can view checks, time clock information, sales data and more—all via the cloud. If the internet goes down, sales data can be stored locally so your juice shop can continue operating normally. Data gets pushed back up to the cloud as soon as internet is restored.
RHQ Also Features:
- Email or text alerts sent to your smartphone or tablet
- Dashboards to review snapshot data
- Off-site backup of POS data
- Archived reports for historical viewing
The Most Reliable POS Management System Available
Enhance Your Bottom Line and Benefit from Greater Rewards
Reflection juice shop POS operates on its own embedded operating system, offering unmatched reliability. Reflection POS is a dependable, industry-leading system with full-certified semi-integrated EMV. With both EMV and an embedded OS, Reflection offers superior security for more peace of mind.
- Embedded OS = no spyware or viruses
- 100% terminal redundancy
- Self-healing network
- No single point of failure