The goal for any stadium is to give fans a memorable experience from start to finish, and concessions play a major role in that experience. As soon as doors open, even before finding their seats, fans make a beeline for the concession stands, often coming back for more at halftime. Any stadium point of sale (POS) system needs to have the functionality to process transactions quickly and easily so fans can purchase food, drinks, or memorabilia, and make it back to their seats without missing out on a memorable moment.
With built-in inventory management, promotional pricing, labor management, and reporting Reflection POS, enables you to provide customers with experiences that will keep them coming back for more.
Keep Your Customers in The Game with Mobile Ordering and Kiosks
With mobile ordering and added self-service kiosks, your customers never have to miss a moment of the big game ever again. Customers can now order traditionally from a self-service kiosk or their mobile phone. Making transactions faster and keeping crowds moving during events.
Stadium Self-Service Kiosks
- Help more customers and reduce line length with multiple kiosk stands
- Reduce stress on staff and keep more people working in on order fulfillment
- Increase your bottom line with built-in adaptive upselling technology
- Reduce line length and optimize wait times
- Keep buts in seats, so customers never miss a play when they order via their phone
- Curtail long lines and crowding with auto prompted pick up times
- Minimize cashier-to-customer contact and cash exchange
Stadium POS Back Office and Report Management
Stadium concessions and memorabilia stands process a high number of transactions in a short amount of time. In order to operate successfully, you need a stadium POS system that offers deep visibility into sales. Allowing you to ensure everything is tracked accurately, reducing the potential for theft.
Inventory management and real-time analytics are important functions in any stadium POS worth its salt. Real-time analytics help management stay in the know, identifying which items are top sellers, while inventory features help keep these items well-stocked to keep customers happy. With our innovative Reflection POS, stadium management system can accurately identify slow-moving items and prevent over-ordering, which reduces storage space and improves the bottom line.
Reflection POS for Stadium Events
Empowering Event Operators to Better Serve Attendees
Built-in Inventory Control
- Track cost and usage for each inventory item
- Access inventory data remotely via tablet
- View analytics and track inventory in real-time
- Multiple price points for items
- Mix and match pricing
- Member or quantity pricing
- Driver’s license scanning
- Age restrictions for any PLU or item
- Secure verification process
- Clock-in and clock-out tracking
- Detailed timekeeping and payroll reports
- Optimized labor scheduling
Full Inventory Control with Retail BackOffice Software
Make Better Business Decisions
Our Retail BackOffice inventory software effortlessly integrates with point of sale for stadiums, as well as many other essential modules for a complete solution that helps your stadium retail business succeed.
Built with cutting-edge technology and designed to help you streamline your stadium retail operations, our robust software gives you deeper visibility into your inventory and allows you to reduce waste, avoid stock-outs, and make more informed business decisions.
In addition to inventory, Retail BackOffice also provides modules for:
- Full inventory control
- Vast reporting capabilities
- Price book maintenance
- Hand-held inventory
Improve Specialty Retailer Productivity with Cloud-Based Headquarters
View Reports and Make POS Programming Changes with RHQ
For stadium retail businesses, keeping tight control over operations is critical. With RHQ, you can stay informed and manage your business remotely. RHQ is a cloud-based system that fully integrates with your POS, and gives you the data you need wherever you are.
A poorly-timed internet outage can have devastating consequences on sales, especially during your busiest hours. With paired with Reflection point of sale for stadiums, RHQ can keep your operation running at full capacity even when the internet isn’t working. The POS system can run independently and store data locally, so when internet is restored, data can automatically be pushed up to the RHQ server.
RHQ also features:
- Email or text alerts sent to your smartphone or tablet
- Dashboards to review snapshot data
- Off-site backup of POS data
- Archived reports for historical viewing
The Most Reliable POS Management System Available
Raise Your Bottom Line and Improve Return on Investment
A successful stadium requires the most advanced software available. Reflection POS offers cutting-edge software built on solid-state technology, with secure, semi-integrated EMV credit card processing. This powerful interface is complete with a reliable embedded operating system and is available with NCC’s Reflection POS.
NCC’s Reflection POS offers:
- Embedded OS = no spyware or viruses
- 100% terminal redundancy
- Self-healing network
- No single point of failure