Alternative Ideas for Online Ordering During the COVID-19 Crisis
Many restaurants are scrambling to add online ordering only to find that they are not alone in this idea. Online ordering providers are booked out fo out in some cases for weeks or months. So, we have put together some alternative ideas for restaurateurs to stay top-of-mind and keep those order rolling in!
Download our Infographic to discover some alternative ideas for online ordering.
How to Setup Curbside Ordering and Pickup that Actually Works!
Many restaurants are choosing to make the ordering process as easy as possible for their patrons. Restaurants are choosing to accept orders from non-traditional lines of communication, including email, Facebook, and Instagram. Restaurateurs can leverage avenues of communication like these to offer successful curbside ordering and pickup solutions to their customers.
Download our Infographic to discover how you can set up curbside ordering and pickup that works!
- Resources for Restaurants and Workers Coping with the COVID-19 Emergency
- National Restaurant Association, CARES Act Information
- Restaurant Law Center offers employer COVID guidelines
- Coronavirus Information and Resources from the National Restaurant Association
- The National Restaurant Association COVID-19 Resource Hub