The Point of Sale (POS) system is the center of the action for modern businesses. The evolving landscape of POS technology is offering new options…
Orchards and U-Pick farms have a small window to make the most of their sales and offerings. Which means there is no time to waste when it comes to business operations. These businesses need a point of sale (POS) system that is rugged and optimized for rural locations, designed to handle their unique produce. An orchard and U-Pick farms POS system can help keep business running smoothly, generate more savings, and keep customer-facing operations running.
Our software is perfect for traditional and seasonal businesses, meaning you only pay for it when needed. When paired with our partners’ durable hardware solutions, our POS will become the most powerful tool for your business.
Reliability for Your Rural Business
Never Miss a Sale Due to Internet Loss
With Reflection POS, the software runs locally, in-house on every terminal, and we have a hybrid-cloud component that allows you to gain all of the benefits of the cloud without being reliant on your internet connection. If you lose connection, your sales are stored locally until you regain internet connection, and then they are automatically synced with the cloud. We also keep daily backups in the cloud for extra peace of mind.
Additionally, we offer partnerships that can provide commercial wireless internet solutions to help your business run on 4G and 5G networks.
Designed for Seasonal Operations
Billing Designed So You Only Pay for What You Need
Many Orchard and U-Pick farms POS system users often get trapped paying for their system all year round, causing them to lose money on the software. We offer unique pricing for seasonal businesses like U-Picks and orchards, so you only have to pay for RHQ and other software integrations while operational.
Reflection POS System for Orchards and U-Pick Farms
The Tools You Need To Succeed
Scale and Scanner Integrations
- Perfect for pricing produce by weight on-site
- Generate item tags and labels for checkout
- Scan barcodes on premade or non-food items
- Stay connected with reliable commercial wireless 4G and 5G networks
- Connect sales data to our hybrid-cloud headquarters
- Move and pack up easily with durable mPOS tablets
- Swift and secure wireless payment processing
- Accept a wide range of payments, including cash, credit/debit, and contactless
- EMV certified and credit card agnostic
- Charge different prices for the same item, i.e., member, non-member, non-profit
- Utilize quantity pricing
- Offer mix-and-match pricing for customer savings
Boost Orchard and U-Pick Productivity with Hybrid-Cloud Headquarters
Access Reports and Modify POS Settings Using RHQ
RHQ stands as a hybrid-cloud computing solution, that seamlessly syncs all of your data to the cloud. When integrated with Reflection POS, RHQ empowers you to conveniently oversee your orchard’s sales and operations remotely, whether from the comfort of your home or your preferred workspace, after a long day.
All essential data, including sales transactions, tips, checks, time clock records, and sales information, can be securely sent to the cloud at your chosen intervals to keep you well-informed. Our POS system operates independently, storing all sales data locally. This means that even if your internet connection falters, your business continues to function at full capacity. When your internet connection is restored, your data is automatically synchronized with the RHQ Server.
RHQ also features:
- Email or text alerts sent to your smartphone or tablet
- Dashboards to review snapshot data
- Off-site backup of POS data
- Archived reports for historical viewing
An Unparalleled POS Management System
Elevate Profitability with Streamlined Transactions and Administration
Reflection POS boasts rock-solid technology, featuring an unrivaled embedded operating system. It is one of the industry’s most advanced POS networks, delivering a fully certified semi-integrated EMV solution.
- Embedded OS = no spyware or viruses
- 100% terminal redundancy
- Self-healing network
- No single point of failure